Therm-X is a self-cleaning heat exchanger that is specially designed for heat recovery, cooling and heating of fibre-containing or unclean process liquids.
This product consists of a number of concentric pillow plates that are continuously cleaned with attached brushes. The brushes make sure that particles do not burn onto the pillow plates, which has a highly positive effect on the performance rate of the product. Due to the brushes, the heat exchanger is very easy to clean, keeping the maintenance costs at a minimum.
The heat exchanger can be used with a line of cooling/heating media like steam, water and ammonia.
Product sheet: Therm-X.pdf
Product Brochure: Brochure.pdf
More Therm-X images: new pictures will come as soon as possible.
FIELDS OF APPLICATION
Processes where cooling and heating of fibre-containing or unclean process liquids are needed. Such examples could be:
- Heat recovery in connection with swimming pools and the like.
- Cooling of waste water or sluge.
- Discharge air from paper machines.
The most obvious advantages of the Therm-X heat exchanger are listed below:
- Self cleaning with bruches that can be regulated to speed of rotation between 20 and 30 rpm.
- High efficiency because of the turbulence created by the bruches.
- Easy to inspect.
- Furthermore, Therm-X is available in various steel qualities.
Contact ATHCO-Engineering regarding this solution.
Call us at +45 76 333 555