ATHCO-Engineering’s heat recovery system makes it possible to use the energy in the exhaust air and thereby save on the energy consumption.
This specially designed Process Therm with an integrated CIP system, which is well suited for dust loaded air, is to be installed in the actual discharge channel. The circulation system transports the recovered energy, which otherwise is lost, from the Process Therm to the pre-heater in the fresh-air conduct.
All-in-all, a great solution that quickly pays for itself while at the same time, it continues to ensure a significant CO2-reduction for your company.
Product sheet: Process_Therm.pdf
ATHCO Brochure: Brochure.pdf
More Process Therm images
FIELDS OF APPLICATION
All processes where there are large amounts of dust in the discharge air. Such examples could be:
- Food processing plants.
- Chemical plants.
- Wood processing plants.
- Paper processing plants.
- Textile plants.
- And similar processes.
The most obvious advantages of the Process Therm as a heat exchanger are listed below:
- Maintenance-free in dust loaded air.
- Delivered with built-in CIP system - No expensive stops.
- Investment with short pay-back period.
- Low maintenance cost.
- Compact design and simple installation.
- Good thermal operating efficiency due to high heat transfer coefficients.
- Heat recovery with constant condensation.
- Long life due to stable and durable corrosion resistant materials.
Contact ATHCO-Engineering regarding this solution.
Call us at +45 76 333 555