ATHCO Engineering has all the necessary certifications for the construction of products for the food and chemical industry. This means, that our products and processes are always made within the strict standards and regulations of the various certifications of the industry. Furthermore, we always strive to do our very best in every work-situation, which more than often results in products and processes that are far better than the required standards from the certifications.
It goes without saying that we are familiar with the standards of the trade:
- ASME VIII division I
- The National Board U-stamp
- The National Board R-stamp
- Certificeret iht. TRB 100 og AD-M HP0
- Certificeret iht. EN 3834-2
- PED (Pressure Equipment Directive)
- EC Unit Verification iht. Directive 97/23/EC
- Declaration of conformity EU 1935/2004
- EN 1090-2
- EN 13445
- China Stamp – Pressure Vessel or the SELO Certificate
Our quality department undertakes control according to the customer’s specifications as well as the above-mentioned standards.
Here you will find the most important certifications. You are welcome to contact us for more information about other certifications.